Pricing Your Handmade Products Profitably Workshop
A hands-on online workshop to empower you to price profitably. You’ll leave knowing:
- The minimum profitable price to charge for some of your items.
- How to calculate it for the rest of your range.
- How to adjust it for wholesale, retail, and supply cost changes.
Do you feel like you work all the hours for little reward?
Your pricing may be to blame!
Have you checked lately to make sure every item you sell is making a profit? If you have any loss-making products, that should be a deliberate decision, not an accident.
In this hands-on online workshop, we'll calculate the actual cost of your products.
We will NOT simply double or triple the cost of your materials. That rule of thumb doesn't take into account the different overheads, processes, and profit margin needs of different businesses and individuals.
We will include your:
- Profit margin
If you sell wholesale and retail, we'll consider how to price sensibly and profitably for both.
You'll come out of this workshop:
- Having calculated the minimum profitable price for several products you sell,
- Knowing how to calculate it for the rest of your range, and
- Knowing how to adjust it if your costs change.
Numbers are strictly limited, so book now!
This workshop is suitable for any UK-based trader (sole trader, partnership, limited company, etc) plus those who have not yet started their businesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.