Business Expenses Workshop for Sole Traders
A hands-on online workshop to help you get your business expense claims right, create a system for your receipts, and create a system to record your expenses.
- Learn what you can and can’t expense.
- Create your system for recording expenses.
- Don’t overpay your tax.
Are you one of the 550,000 small business owners with no idea what they can and can't expense? Then this is the workshop to get you started on the right foot.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to eliminate the blocks keeping you from maximising your tax savings through effective business expense handling.
During this hands-on workshop, you will:
- Learn what you can and can't expense, how to do it, and how much you'll save on tax.
- Create a system that suits you and your business for keeping receipts and invoices for your business expenses.
- Make a system to record your expenses.
If you are unsure of the rules or worried about penalties, or if you frequently lose your receipts and need some help creating a system to save them, or if you don't even know what a business expense is or how to start, this workshop is where you will take care of all of those issues and leave more confident that you're not going to overpay tax this year!
Quit leaving money on the table starting with your next tax return. You could save hundreds or even thousands of pounds each year by spending just a few hours with me so you know what to claim and have a system to remind you to claim.
You will leave this workshop with 4 downloads to guide you each week and month in the future when you sit down to do your bookkeeping:
- A checklist of common business expenses and mistakes to help guide you to claim for what you can and not accidentally claim for what you can't.
- A checklist to aid your weekly bookkeeping.
- An expense-recording spreadsheet to help you get started on the right foot.
- General notes about expenses.
Numbers are strictly limited to 6 participants for this workshop to ensure each participant experiences meaningful change, so book now!
We're going to co-create this together. This workshop will last 2.5-3 hours, depending on you.
This workshop is only suitable for UK-based sole traders who are not VAT-registered. Allowable business expenses (those that reduce your tax bill) vary quite a bit between sole traders and limited companies; a separate workshop will be provided for directors of limited companies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.