Building a Profitable Year Workshop
A hands-on online workshop to empower you to target your activities to get the profit you deserve. Before you leave, you’ll be able to answer:
- How many sales do you need to make to cover costs and get the profit you need?
- What do you need to do to get those sales?
- How can you check your progress and adjust your sales & marketing activities through the year?
In this hands-on online workshop, we'll start with how much money you want to take home from your business. We'll use that to find:
- Your sales goal (and how much you can spend on expenses).
- The number of orders you'll need to get those sales.
- The number of online visitors you'll need to get those orders.
- The number of in-person events you'll need to do to get those sales.
- Your expenses budget - to ensure you stay on track to make profit.
Once you know this, you'll leave the workshop able to focus on:
- Which in-person events to book
- Which online marketing activities bring you the most website visitors
You'll then be able to break down your goals quarterly and monthly and keep an eye on how you are doing. Instead of slogging through the whole year hoping for the best, keep track of which marketing activities move you closer to your sales goals. Adjust as you go through the year, so you have a brilliant year!
Using this method, you'll also be able to check that your goals are realistic. If it turns out that your income goal means you need to make 100 sales each day of a product that takes 1 hour to make, pack, and post, you'll know to go back and re-work your products, prices, goals, etc.
Be the architect of your own success - arm yourself with the knowledge to push your business where it needs to go this year!
Numbers are strictly limited so book now!
This workshop is suitable for UK-based businesses regardless of business structure, or even if you have yet to start your business. If you do not have historical data, we can use industry benchmarks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.