Listen in to some brilliant insights from Louise Lewis, Nutritionist, as the first guest expert on this show designed to build community among makers & artisans. She shared some top tips for getting better nutrition without spending hours in the kitchen every day, her favourite health podcast, what she loves about being in business for herself, what she finds challenging, the importance of role models, and more.
- 1:44 – Tonight’s drinks: Louise loves her teas
- 3:12 – Introducing Louise and her holistic view of nutrition
- 5:39 – Louise’s maker hobbies
- 7:25 – How Louise got started in nutrition and her business
- 9:45 – Louise’s thoughts on how to find role models for entrepreneurship
- 11:33 – Louise’s 3 top tips for how to get better nutrition whilst being time poor
- 17:10 – What would Louise outsource in her business?
- 18:17 – Louise’s thoughts on low-calorie and low-carb diets
- 21:01 – A few thoughts on choosing alternative kinds of pasta
- 23:10 – Can better nutrition help with period health, perimenopause, and menopause?
- 26:14 – Louise’s most and least favourite things about running a business
- 28:28 – Louise’s favourite underrated tool
- 30:30 – Favourite podcasts
- 32:52 – What we’ve learned lately and what we want to learn
- 36:13 – Louise’s 12-week De-Stress Method
- 38:03 – How do you know when a work is finished?
Connect with Louise:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
This is part of my community-building Cocktails & Chat podcast and Instagram Live series. The idea is to kick back, relax, get to know your fellow makers, and realise you’re not alone. For more community, join the Facebook group. See you soon!