- 2:02 – Why are they called cocktails?
- 3:23 – Introducing Krista
- 6:22 – Why candles & crystals?
- 8:12 – Parrafin wax vs soy wax – candle science!
- 13:20 – A candle’s top notes, middle notes, and base notes – more candle science!
- 15:51 – The attraction of running her own business
- 17:23 – Krista’s goals & plans for 2022
- 19:26 – Translating abstract concepts into scents
- 20:35 – The surprising requirements for legal and quality candlemaking
- 22:57 – Finding non-toxic scents for personal candlemaking
- 25:13 – Krista’s favourite and least favourite parts of running a handmade business
- 28:23 – Favourite crystals and organising them
- 31:08 – Krista’s wedding excitement
- 33:05 – Favourite places
- 34:06 – The importance of a network of business buddies
- 36:26 – Podcasts for entrepreneurs
- 36:55 – Krista’s exciting new plans!
- 38:37 – How do you know when a work is finished?
Connect with Krista and Crystabelles:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
It was so nice to chat about all things business with a fellow entrepreneur; it was world-changing for me when I found Entrepreneur Land and started spending time around others who get the back story and context without my having to explain it. This series is part of my effort to build a community specifically for makers and artisans, so they get that same joy and sense of belonging.